28-105.002 The Petition.
A petition seeking a declaratory statement shall be filed with the clerk of the agency that has the authority to interpret the statute, rule, or order at issue and shall provide the following information:
(1) The caption shall read: Petition for Declaratory Statement Before (Name of Agency).
(2) The name, address, telephone number, and any facsimile number of the petitioner.
(3) The name, address, telephone number, and any facsimile number of the petitioner’s attorney or qualified representative (if any).
(4) The statutory provision(s), agency rule(s), or agency order(s) on which the declaratory statement is sought.
(5) A description of how the statutes, rules, or orders may substantially affect the petitioner in the petitioner's particular set of circumstances.
(6) The signature of the petitioner or of petitioner's attorney of qualified representive.
(7) The date.
Rulemaking Authority 14.202, 120.54(5)(b)6. FS. Law Implemented 120.565 FS. History–New 4-1-97, Amended 3-18-98, 1-15-07.